Thursday, June 25, 2009

Window Sills and Trim -- Just About Done!

Today, I was able to get all the window sills, and all of the trim -- except for two small pieces on each of the windows that go underneath the sill to keep the end of the bottom trim piece from showing...  Here are a couple of pictures showing one of the windows I did today, and a closeup of the bottom -- and then a picture of one of the windows I finished last week...

Family Room window I did today -- unfinished bottom...
Closeup of the bottom...
Closeup of the completed Kitchen window...


And, here are several pictures I found on my wife's camera...  She probably wanted me to post these yesterday or the day before...
One of the porch lights...
The French Doors into the Family Room -- note the baseboard...
This is for the baseboard -- not the boxes :)
This was about three quarters of the baseboard...  Window sills are on the left...
Washer and Dryer are working...  Yea!
Kitchen with baseboard and finished window...
Hall baseboard, and door trim...
We chose to put in two 30" sinks -- same model number, but DIFFERENCE backsplash sizes
You can see the backsplashes better below...
The hall shower / bathtub...
The baseboard in one of the bedrooms -- the door on the right is a closet door.
The Living Room baseboard (before the window sills and trim were done)...

No comments: